· Responsible for the day-to-day sales management in the respective area.
· Solicit new business and retain, penetrate existing business to drive growth.
· Meet or exceed operational requirements: analytical reporting, cost initiatives, reviews.
· Provide leadership for sales to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
· Support sales to strengthen customer relationship management.
· Maintain knowledge of market trends, competitive actions, product needs, and customer base. Create area sales plans and deliver accordingly.
· Manage sales within Order to Cash (OTC) framework, responsible for accurate sales forecasting.
· Realize the yearly budgeted results in terms of volumes and market profit.
· Be active team player and behavior role model, to cohere team member coming from different background.
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in Science and/or Business Administration or related discipline.
· Working Experience: Minimum 12 years’ relevant working experience, preferably in a technical service and/or marketing field.
· Management and leadership experience. Solid selling skills with a proven track record of problem solving and decision making ability.
· Professional appearance with a can-do attitude.
Excellent command in English.